16 Apr Cabinetry Lighting
Choosing the right custom cabinetry lighting
Incorporating lighting into your overall cabinetry design will enhance the beauty of your space. The right cabinet lighting for your unit should be selected based on your needs. Whether you add lighting above, within or under your cabinets, it’s a great way to complete the look of your space. Some lighting options include:
- Under cabinet lighting adds extra light to your prep spaces or can add visual interest when not used for functional purposes.
- Lighting inside your cabinets is a great way to showcase your favourite pieces.
- Above cabinetry lighting can create depth to a space and have the illusion that the room is more spacious.
- Below cabinetry lighting that tucks above toe kicks can create further interest to your space.
- Drawer lighting that turns on when you open a door, makes finding items easier.
Integrating lighting options into your cabinetry creates a seamless look and can truly add elegance and functionality. LED lights are the popular choice for safety and energy efficiency.
Are you looking at renovating your kitchen? Are you building a new home and looking to have a custom kitchen designed and built? Get in touch with us today for a consultation. Our process begins with an in-house consult where we measure and discuss your project. We offer full-design services, or we can work directly with your contractor, architect or interior designer to come up with a plan that best suits your needs.
*Selected photos in this blog are courtesy of pinterest